Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Having a Carrie moment..

I am having a Carrie moment, well not exactly. Who am I kidding, of course I am! Being an addict of Sex and the City, I fell in love with Carrie and everything, well almost everything, relates to me. I know, I know, EVERYONE says that, but how many of you have lost your personalised name necklace? Anyone? No one?

Well much to my dismay I have lost mine, and yes I have looked in my Chanel Handbag lining and no its not there. The point of this post isn't to let everyone know of my missing necklace but rather to prove that me and Carrie ARE alike. Well below is the missing necklace.. has anyone seen it? Now I know you haven't but there is no harm is asking right? The worst part of this all is that I think I have left it is my hotel is Melbourne :(