Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lost Inspiration..

Hi GUYS!

It has been a while since I have made an appearance on my blog. Sadly I have lost inspiration on what to write about, which hardly ever happens to me, because usually I cannot stop talking or sharing news with people. Today I have decided to turn over a new leaf, and start blogging again. To get me going I thought I would share a few things happening in my personal life..

Back at Uni again

So I am back at Uni again, really motivated for this semester because I am so much more organised and actually excited to start my second year. Sadly I am not doing any PR subjects, just the usual core business subjects. However still looking forward to learning new things.

NEW CAR!!

Everyone gets to the stage in their lives when they buy a brand new car, and I had mine last week. I purchased a 2012 Pink Toyota YR Yaris. YES pink! Its a gorgeous little thing and you can imagine the looks I get from people thinking I am crazy driving a pink car, but personally I love it! I shall post a pic below. In not so exciting news I am losing my license for 3 months on April 6 :( so I can only drive it for a few more weeks.

So to end this post, please continue to look out for continuing posts! I look forward to re-entering the blogging world!

A xx