Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Photo a Day Challenge

Every month (since February) I've said I am going to participate in Photo a Day posts on Instagram and Twitter and so far I haven't participated a whole month! I really want to because it seems like so much fun and everyone seems to be getting in on the action.


I am either way to busy with assignments or work and I forget and then its too late. But considering one of my new years resolutions this year was to have a new goal every month, I am dedicating April to the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge.

Previous goals of mine have been to get rid of all my debts (which are done!) and another was to start a blog and most regularly, which I am also doing! I am so excited to share all my photos and I cant wait to complete this challenge. The first photo was of your reflection, which I managed to get a photo of myself in a mirror!

Follow my twitter pages @annarchidiac, @PRchickblog and my Instagram page @annachidiac to keep up to date with my challenge. Hope you enjoy my photos as much as I will enjoy taking them..

Ax