Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HOW I WORE: SKECHERS SKCH+3 HIDDEN WEDGE BOOTS


$119.95 Skechers SKCH+3's 


After having quite a long journey of a love/hate relationship with my Skechers SKCH+3's I am now in LOVE, for good! Working for Skechers defs gives me that advantage to have them at my finger tips whenever I want them, but I was never convinced! No matter how much somebody tried to convince me.

But now, after a day like today, I didn't want to wear my ankle cuban heeled boots, didn't want to wear flat knee high boots, I just wanted to keep my feet warm and look cute. So, I picked up my SKCH+3's and popped on my most hobo chic outfit, and they worked!

I love the hidden wedge thing and the fact I can be taller but the main issue was I couldn't make them work, and if I cant make an outfit work, I just don't go there. Take inspiration from Isabel Marant and if you cant afford the glam shoes (like me) take a look at a Skechers store for the fab range!





What I Wore:
Top: Dotti T-shirt
Black Leggings
Cardigan: Sunny Girl
Shoes: Skechers SKCH+3

Isabel Mirant Sneakers


Miranda Kerr rocking her Isabel Marant's