Friday, April 12, 2013

Bless'ed are the Meek: Wanderlust Collection @ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia

HAPPY FASHION WEEK! I was extremely lucky this year to break my MBFWA cherry and attend my first fashion show. Bless'ed are the Meek put on a spectacular show. Forecasting their Spring Summer 13/14 line on the runway. 

BATM teamed up with NT Tourism to film their Wanderlust collection. To begin, a 3D film played some of NT's most beautiful locations. The amazing Samantha Harris opened the show, wearing a white dress and feathered eyebrows (had to emphasize the eyebrows). The collection featured prints, tailored shorts and vests and chic, just to name a few. 

Jesinta Campbell, Prinnie Stevens, Donny Galella and Edwina McCann were obvious front rowers.After the show I went backstage to have a stickybeak of what was going on and took some shots of the models getting interviewed and getting back into reality! Was a great experience.

What I Wore:
Top: Bless'ed are the Meek
Skirt: SES
Blazer: ASOS
Shoes: Peeptoe
Necklace: Lovisa
Watch: Guess Watches
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl
Bag: Gloss Accessories

Enjoy my favourite looks from the show and a video forecasting the show!


SAMANTHA HARRIS OPENS




CHANTAL CROCOLLO



FINALE
DESIGNER MARIA MAUNG
BACKSTAGE WITH SAMANTHA HARRIS


LOCATION: CARRIAGEWORKS

WHAT I WORE